Location: Valhalla, New York
Advanced Physician Services, PC, the Academic Practice of the WMCHealth Network seeks full-time board certified/eligible Academic Surgical Pathologists who has strong general and oncologic pathology diagnostic skills. Fellowship training or expertise in one or more of the following areas are preferred: GYN Pathology, Genitourinary Pathology, Cardiothoracic Pathology and Head/Neck Pathology. Additional expertise in other major surgical pathology areas would be a plus but not an absolute requirement. The candidate will also support institutional academic and scholarly missions, and participate in providing education and training of students, residents, and staff. The candidate will join an academic department, which has a strong and diverse faculty, an ACGME accredited residency program and a supportive atmosphere for practicing anatomic pathology.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Candidates must have an M.D, or M.D./Ph.D (or foreign equivalent degree)
- Possession/eligibility for an unrestricted medical license to practice in New York State
- Possession/eligibility to obtain appropriate Certificates of Qualification (CoQ) for Medical Directorship in New York State is preferred.
- Board certification/eligibility in combined Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, or in Anatomic Pathology.
- Additional Certification/eligibility/experience in subspecialty board/area will be a plus.
Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is a 1,700-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare to millions of residents of the Hudson Valley. The Valhalla campus, located in Westchester County, 30 minutes north of New York City, provides ideal opportunity for enjoying suburban life with very good school districts, and ready access to a large metropolis. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. The successful applicant will also have a faculty appointment at New York Medical College at a level commensurate with the applicant's experience.
Submit a Cover Letter, CV, and Names and Contact information of 3 references by email to: Jasmine Campos Manager of Advanced Clinical Recruitment Email: email@example.com
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC