Location: Marquette, Michigan
UP Health System the regions' leader in innovative and compassionate care is adding a Pulmonologist to our Respiratory Medicine team.
- Employed group of 2 physicians, 1 APP
- UP Health System-Marquette is a 222-all private bed regional referral hospital.
- Enjoy working both inpatient and outpatient settings, performing pulmonary and critical care medicine.
- Pulmonary function testing is performed in the clinic, fully-equipped pulmonary lab, including EBUS and bronchoscopy onsite
- Weekly multi-disciplinary tumor board
- 26-bed ICU
- Nocturnist NP support available in ICU
- FM Residents and Students provide teaching opportunities
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital. Major services include its Heart & Vascular Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Digestive & Liver Specialists, Urology and Behavioral Health, As the regional referral hospital we provide care in sixty-five specialties and subspecialties
About the Community: Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Come thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, the arts & economic well-being.
"The largest town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, still small Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts..." - USA Today 10 Best