Location: Scottsbluff, Nebraska
Make Extraordinary Possible
Our well-established cardiology program is adding a full time, fellowship-trained non-invasive or invasive cardiologist, board certified in internal medicine and board eligible/certified cardiovascular disease. AtUCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity.We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
Here are a few good reasons to join our cardiology team in Scottsbluff, Nebraska:
- The team is comprised of two primary cardiologists with a large team to help with call and complex cardiac procedures.
- The collective UCHealth Heart and Vascular team includes six cardiothoracic surgeons, seven electrophysiologists, nine interventional cardiologists and nearly 20 cardiologists.
- Because of the unique partnership between UCHealth Heart Center and Regional West Medical Center, your patients have more options for consistent, quality and safe heart care.
- Our team prides itself on being innovative, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
We offer the latest trials so patients can have access to cutting-edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
For nearly 20 years, our team has proudly cared for the Scottsbluff community and now we need you to join this incredible team. As the largest heart program in western Nebraska, Wyoming and northern Colorado, UCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic in Scottsbluff, Nebraska is the region's leader in cardiac care.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired -- those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.