Location: Wilson, North Carolina
Wilson Medical Center, a Duke Lifepoint Hospital in Wilson, North Carolina (50min from Raleigh) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Sub-specialty training welcome with general coverage also included
- Primarily outpatient clinic with hospital rounding
- Reasonable daily volumes
- Very flexible inpatient and outpatient schedule
- Large community need
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Navigate Student Loans consultative fees waived
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Wilson Medical Center, a 294-bed facility with new and innovative programs, is committed to providing high-quality compassionate healthcare to residents of Wilson County and surrounding communities. Accredited by The Joint Commission, WMC offers services in cancer and cardiac care, orthopedics, imaging, surgical services and more.
Centrally located in North Carolina, Wilson residents enjoy the advantages of proximity to Raleigh-Durham to the west and the Atlantic coast to the east. With a diverse economy and downtown, residents of this small community have access to restaurants, shopping, art, farmer's markets, and parks without having to travel to nearby large cities.
60min to Raleigh and access to the Pamlico River/Sound
3hrs to Charlotte
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty