Location: Marquette, Michigan
Michigan State University in tandem with UP Health System invites qualified Family Medicine Physicians to join our residency faculty team in Marquette, Michigan.
The incoming physician will join a dedicated, all board-certified Faculty at UP Health System Family Medicine Residency Program. The Family Medicine Residency Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Osteopathic Association. Position includes competitive salary and benefits, annual CME allowance, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Join a dedicated, all board-certified provider/faculty team of seven
- Hands-on approach to teaching
- Unopposed fully accredited residency program with Osteopathic Recognition
- Resident supervision in the outpatient and inpatient setting +/- OB
- 30% administrative time dedicated to teaching, resident supervision, curriculum development, scholarly activity, hospital committee work
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital. Major services include its Heart & Vascular Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Digestive & Liver Specialists, Urology and Behavioral Health, As the regional referral hospital we provide care in sixty-five specialties and subspecialties
About the Community: Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Come thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, the arts & economic well-being.
"The largest town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, still small Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts..." - USA Today 10 Best