Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Canyon Vista Medical Center, located in Sierra Vista, AZ, is searching for a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join their team. This will be a hospital-employed position with a complete financial package.
- Quickly build a practice with service population of 135,000+
- Outpatient clinic is conveniently located on hospital campus
- Procedures to include angioplasty/stenting; caths; CTP; pacemakers; and TEEs.
- Peripheral vascular interventions preferred.
Canyon Vista Medical Center serves as the medical hub for southeast Arizona. Growth and advancing technology dictated building a new 100-bed hospital in 2015. Accredited by The Joint Commission, this Level III Trauma Center is home to over 120 physicians and allied health professionals providing both inpatient and outpatient care. Additional accreditations include Center of Excellence for Total Joint Replacement, Pink Ribbon Facility Recognized for Excellence in Breast Health, American College of Radiology Accreditation, and more than 7,600 annual patient visits.
Located in the foothills of the Huachuca Mountains in southeast Arizona, Sierra Vista is a commercial, educational, & medical hub conveniently located near Tucson.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance