Location: Galax, Virginia
Twin County Regional Healthcare, a proud Duke LifePoint Healthcare facility, is seeking a BC/BE obstetrician/gynecologist for a hospital-employed position in beautiful Galax, Virginia.
Established practice, with a significant community need. The ideal candidate would love working in a small, tightly-knit community serving friends and neighbors. The practice is currently physician owned with a family orientation and longevity in staff, with low turnover.
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
* H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Twin County Regional Healthcare (TCRH) is located in Galax, Virginia, which is in the center of the Twin Counties of Grayson and Carroll in Southwest Virginia. TCRH is a 141-bed facility that includes acute care, ambulatory care and emergency services. TCRH is considered a rural hospital that serves a large Medical population, as well as, a total population of approximately 60,000. We operate within a 100-mile radius.
Located in southwestern Virginia, Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. From hiking to shopping in the quaint downtown area to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, it truly is "The Best Pick"