Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
HOSPITALIST AT ENCOMPASS HEALTH OF GRAND FORKS
Encompass Health and Altru Health have partnered to open our joint venture state-of-the-art freestanding rehabilitation hospital. We are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician as a post-acute rehabilitation hospitalist. Work alongside our rehabilitation team with a flexible, family-friendly schedule. This is an exciting opportunity to build programs that will leave a legacy of care for the Grand Forks and East Grand Forks area.
REHABILITATION HOSPITALIST JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are looking for a full time Internal Medicine Physician interested in building a practice and growing with the community. This opportunity has a great financial package available including generous income guarantee and full relocation. Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- Associate Medical Director Stipend + Revenue
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Flexible, Independent Model
- Signing Advance
- Income Guarantee
- Full Paid Relocation
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - GRAND FORKS, ND
Grand Forks sits on the Minnesota border, across from its sister city of East Grand Forks. Along the Red River, the Greenway is a system of waterfront parks and trails. Lincoln Drive Park has gardens and multi-use trails. The North Dakota Museum of Art displays contemporary works from around the world. Performances at the Empire Arts Center include drama and musicals.
WHY SET UP A PRACTICE AT A ENCOMPASS HEALTH HOSPITAL?
- High Income potential
- High patient volumes
- State of the art equipment
- Freedom to run your own practice
- Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Acute Inpatient rehabilitation hospital experience required
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills