Make Extraordinary Possible
Location: Arvada, Colorado
Enjoy Colorado as a contract Urgent Care physician with The UCHealth Medical group in our Denver Metro region.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. The UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a contract, board certified Urgent Care physician who is enthusiastic, team oriented and patient-driven to join our established team.
* This will be a contracted position within our eight Denver Metro Urgent Care clinics (Arvada, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Northfield, Quincy, Steele St, Sterling Ranch and Thornton).
* You will be scheduled for a minimum 3-4 shifts per month, to include 1-2 weekday and 2 weekend shifts (partial shifts are an option).
* Clinic hours are 8 am-8 pm, M-F and 8 am-6 pm on weekends.
*Must BE/BC in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $238,000-$264,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Denver Metro Area
Denver is flush with opportunity, experiences, and overall positive energy. Cultural diversity and heritage make the community unique. Denver is a destination filled with unique attractions, locations, and one-of-a-kind activities. Explore the beauty of Aurora's outdoors at one of the dozens of parks, 50 miles of trails, six public golf courses, or two gorgeous reservoirs--not to mention the 6,000 acres of open space. Discover Denver's intuitive cultural art district and visit one of our many theaters, museums, and family-friendly attraction. Shopping aficionados will love our mix of retail destinations, ranging from independent, locally owned boutiques to well-known, national brands.
Located minutes from Denver International Airport, Denver's attractions deliver unique and unforgettable experiences. From downtown amusement parks to fascinating museums, and multiple professional sports arenas.