Location: Memphis, Tennessee
ENCOMPASS HEALTH CORPORATION OF NORTH MEMPHIS
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of North Memphis, a partner hospital with Methodist Healthcare, is a 50-bed post-acute rehabilitation hospital that provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
PM&R ASSOCIATE MEDICAL DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are looking for a full time PM&R Physician - Associate Medical Director interested in building a practice and growing with the community. This opportunity has a great financial package available including generous income guarantee and full relocation. Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- Associate Medical Director role with monthly stipend
- Attending caseload of 15 +/-
- Internal Medicine support
- Independent model or join a group
- Shared call
- Flexible schedule
- New Grads Welcome!
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
Memphis, with a population just north of 650,000, sits on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee. The city if most notably famous for the blues, soul and rock 'n' roll music that originated there. Elvis Presley, B.B. King, and Johnny Cash all recorded at the infamous Sun Studios, and Elvis even made his home there at the legendary Graceland Mansion. The city gets its namesake from Memphis, Egypt and ironically is home to one of the world's largest Pyramids. The world famous Beale Street is home to great food, and even better entertainment. The cherry on top is the low cost of living and no state income tax, make this opportunity very lucrative.
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a thriving community
WHY ENCOMPASS HEALTH?
- High Income Potential
- High Patient Volumes
- Flexible Schedules
- Medicine and specialty support