The Inova Heart and Vascular Institute is seeking a board certified/eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist.
Inova seeks an experienced, board certified/eligible, non-invasive cardiologist to work clinically full-time at its outpatient offices in our Western region. This physician will develop a high quality and growing clinical practice to this growing community.
The non-invasive cardiologist will be integrated in a large multidimensional practice that provides quaternary care to the Northern Virginia region. There will be opportunities to participate in inpatient cardiac care through the Inova Health System.
Inova Heart and Vascular Institute (IHVI) is ranked among the nation's top hospitals. We offer award-winning facilities, doctors recognized for contributing to innovative heart and vascular research, and the full spectrum of complex treatments for comprehensive cardiovascular care - from medical evaluation and diagnostic testing to the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques and complex open surgeries, including heart transplantation.
Our world-class physicians provide quality and experienced care using the most advanced diagnostic procedures and treatments. Our mission at Inova Cardiology is to care for the diverse population of Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC, and the surrounding communities by providing a full range of state-of-the-art cardiovascular services and personalized care to promote wellness and enhance quality of life.
- Board eligible/board certified in cardiology
- Credentialed in echocardiography and nuclear cardiology with skills in interpreting carotid and peripheral vascular non-invasive studies.
- Nuclear/Echo Board Certified
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive guaranteed salary and incentive component
- Full benefits, including, health, dental, vision and life
- Annual CME support
- Licensure and DEA reimbursement
- APP Support
Inova Heart and Vascular Program Highlights:
- Inova Heart and Vascular Institute (IHVI) is a nationally recognized leader in providing the latest cardiovascular care innovations, with exceptional patient outcomes. We consistently rank among the country's best hospitals and care providers for excellence, innovation, quality, and safety.
- Joining a team of 75 Cardiologists with a variety of clinical specialties, including heart failure/transplant, interventional cardiology, imaging, non-invasive cardiology, electrophysiology and interventional pulmonology. 18 surgeons (6 cardiac surgeons and 2 pediatric cardiac surgeons)
- Academic culture with weekly conference, teaching medical students and residents
- Participation in clinical trials