Location: Braintree, Massachusetts
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL of BRAINTREE
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Braintree is a 187-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services. Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
PM&R INPATIENT JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are currently seeking a full time PM&R Physician for consulting only. Preferred experience in Brain Injury. Typical load is 20 patients per day. Upcoming hospital renovation will create 94 bed facility with private patient rooms. PM&R candidate will be employed by established group - Rehabilitation Medical Associates. Join 5 other physicians to provide excellent rehabilitative care to patients of Braintree and surrounding community.
- Consulting only model
- Shared weekend call 1:6
- See 20 patients
- Employment through well established group - Rehabilitation Medical Associates
- Effective marketing teams based at acute care hospitals
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - BRAINTREE, MASSACHUSETTS
Braintree is a municipality, located within the Boston, MA Metro area. It has a population just shy of 40,000 and was incorporated in 2007, however was colonized in 1635 and is one of the oldest communities in the Boston area. Situated in and around Braintree is Blue Hills Reservation, with over 7,000+ acres of undeveloped conversation land, named for the bluish hue of the mountains caused by riebeckite. The area is also home to many lakes, trails and other outdoor amenities. Pair this with all of the modern conveniences of the Boston area and Braintree is a great place to make your stead. Come join us in Braintree and set the standard!
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a thriving community