Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina
Family Medicine Physician in Goldsboro, NC
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity where you can assist in changing the health disparities in rural USA... then your future legacy as a physician is in Goldsboro, NC at UNC Health Wayne!
Goldsboro, NC is located one hour east of Raleigh and less than two hours from the North Carolina coast. Great weather, a welcoming community with an energized downtown and a low cost of living. It's a mid-sized town with easy access to a large city lifestyle and a community hospital that is part of one of the country's top-rated health systems, UNC Health. UNC Health Wayne Medical Clinic is a growing Family Medicine practice and we are looking for you to join.
- Preventive care
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Sick visits
- Annual exams
- Acute walk-in care
- Graduation from an accredited school of Medicine or DO school Board Certified
- One or more years of full panel FM experienced preferred
- New Trainee are highly welcomed
- North Carolina licensed or in progress
- BLS & ACLS certified
- Competitive Salary plus incentives
- Health Insurance and Retirement Plan
- PTO: Vacation/Holidays/Sick time
I look forward to assisting you with starting your career at UNC Health!
Check out the below websites about the location and the hospital.
For more information about this great opportunity or to apply contact Sheila Barnes at Sheila.Barnes@unchealth.unc.edu.