Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Make your move to Alaska! Experience the midnight sun in the summer, a front-row seat to the northern lights in the winter, and the opportunity to advance your career as you broaden your scope of practice.
Foundation Health Partners is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician with interest in geriatric medicine to join our highly experienced team at our Internal Medicine & Senior Care Clinic.
The FHP Internal Medicine & Senior Care Clinic is home to an experienced team of providers who offer a range of services, from preventive care to diagnosing and managing chronic or complex conditions. We are deeply committed to preserving Medicare access in Interior Alaska and ensuring that all patients, regardless of insurance type, have access to quality healthcare. As a vital part of our team, you can expect to offer primary care services to elderly patients as well as patients with chronic and multisystem disorders with the help of your dedicated care team.
- Compensation: $300k guaranteed salary with additional production potential, $65k sign-on bonus.
- Schedule: 32 Patient hours, 8 administrative hours weekly
- Patient Panel: Diverse acuities and populations.
- Team: We operate under a Care Team model, meaning that you will partner with an APP for routine check-ins, follow-up visits, and acute care services. Giving you more time to focus on more chronic or complex issues.
Foundation Health Partners:
Foundation Health Partners is a community-owned and operated health system in Fairbanks, Alaska, comprised of 3 facilities, including Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Tanana Valley Clinic, and Denali Center, a long-term care facility. As the most advanced medical facility for hundreds of miles, we are highly committed to treating the medical needs of everyone who comes through our doors.
FHP is proud to offer its providers:
- Professional autonomy and clinical work freedom.
- Strong commitment to work-life balance. Not just words, we want you to have time to explore Alaska!
- Comprehensive benefits package and a competitive base salary with scalable income opportunities.
- $5,000 paid CME, licensure/credential reimbursement, and covered malpractice insurance.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the state's most extensive multidisciplinary health system.
- 501(c)(3) non-profit status = eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).
Submit your CV for consideration to Mikki Bateman, Provider Recruiter, at 907-458-2729 or email@example.com Visit our website at Physicians of Foundation Health Partners - Foundationhealthpartners
Living in Fairbanks:
As the second largest city in Alaska, Fairbanks offers a unique blend of large-town amenities, breathtaking landscapes, and plenty of wide-open space, making this community one of the most special in the country. With a rich history and plentiful diversity, Fairbanks is proud to be called the Golden Heart City, and only once you visit will you understand the name to be true.
- Second largest city in Alaska at 100,000 residents.
- College Town - University of Alaska Fairbanks, UAF Community & Technical College
- Military Community - Ft. Wainwright Army Post & Eielson Air Force Base.
- 23 Elementary Schools | 4 Middle Schools | 5 High Schools | robust youth sports programs
- No state income tax and no sales tax.
Summer activities: Midnight sun, hiking, fishing, hunting, camping, gold panning, kayaking, berry picking, community-wide festivals, and events.
Winter activities: Northern lights, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, hockey, curling, ice fishing, dog mushing, hunting, ice art, etc.
Graduate of an approved school of medicine with licensure in state where he/she practices.
Board Eligible/Board Certified by appropriate certifying board. Current DEA number.
Must apply for and maintain Medical Staff membership and clinical privileges at appropriate facilities if required by Physician's employment agreement. Requires commitment to healthcare and concern for people in distress, critical listening skills and ability to communicate clearly, desire to work with all types of people and work as a team member and excellent interpersonal skills. Able to meet desired business outcomes while maintaining quality of care. Must be willing to update skills constantly.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Foundation Health Partners is an EEO/AAP employer; qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.