Location: United States,
FALLS CHURCH, VIRGINIA (USA). Inova Fairfax Medical Campus, a 923-bed medical center serving Northern Virginia and the Washington DC metro area is seeking an outstanding AP/CP Board Certified Pathologist with fellowship training in Gynecologic pathology to join our team of 20 pathologists. Inova Fairfax Medical Campus has been ranked # 1 in both Virginia and the Washington DC Metropolitan by U.S. News & World Report for the 2022-23 Best Hospitals. Candidates with a minimum of 3 years of sign out experience are preferred. Sign-out responsibility, on-call duties, frozen section coverage and conferences are shared with other members of the pathology faculty.
Our pathologists possess expertise in cytopathology, dermatopathology, gastrointestinal pathology, liver pathology, hematopathology, nephropathology, pulmonary pathology, GU pathology, pediatric pathology, breast pathology, GYN pathology, head and neck pathology and transfusion medicine. The Pathology Department accessions approximately 36000 surgical cases each year.
The campus has received accolades for high quality of patient care and safety in both national and regional rankings.
This is an opportunity to work in a very prestigious Health Care System located in sought-after Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Inova Health System is the home to Inova Schar Cancer Institute, an accredited cancer program of the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
About Inova Fairfax Medical Campus:
* 923 beds
* US News 2022-2023 ranked #1 Hospital in DC and Virginia
* Only Level I Trauma Center in Northern Virginia-
* "A" from The Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grade
* Diverse Patient Population
* Proximity to Washington DC (Large Metropolitan Area)
* Hospital employed position
* Competitive guaranteed salary and incentive component
* Full benefits, including, health, dental, vision and life
* Annual CME support
* Licensure and DEA reimbursement