Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity-based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
About the area
Famous beaches, stretching from the Mexico border to North County. La Jolla and Torrey Pines. The great urban experience of downtown San Diego. The world-famous San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. And easy access to Mexico itself. The San Diego service area is remarkably rich, offering some of Southern California's best in cuisine, culture, entertainment, outdoor recreation, and housing options.
The San Diego service area is one the region's largest, with impressive geographical coverage, over 1,100 physicians, and about 25 satellite offices to complement the main medical center. Yet we have a singular, well-defined culture, grounded in three pillars that improve outcomes: maintaining physicians' well-being and their original passion for medicine; keeping the workforce energized and cohesive; and ensuring patient engagement in their own overall health. This formula, along with our size, diversity, and depth of talent, helps the area keep its edge in new technology and clinical expertise. San Diego maintains a high level of integration and collaboration; physicians and new-hires alike know they're not alone, that they have the personal support and clinical assistance of an entire team. Educational and research opportunities are actively offered and supported, with residency programs and fellowships, along with participation in clinical studies and trials.