General Orthopedic Surgeon
This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Lynne.Jensen@LVHN.org.
From competitive athletes to weekend warriors, and everyone in between, Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Institute offers people more choice, locations, access and patient-focused programs to address their bone, joint and musculoskeletal care needs - all within the same health network. Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Institute's focus areas include orthopedics (including orthopedic trauma, pediatric orthopedics and sports medicine), chiropractic care, podiatry, pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation (physiatry).
- A network champion for Orthopedics and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.