This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Neuropsychiatrist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in the beautiful Lehigh Valley.
A superb opportunity for a Neuropsychiatrist is available at the nationally-recognized, progressive Lehigh Valley Health Network, based in eastern Pennsylvania. We have a well-established neurosciences division and a collegial team comprising neuropsychologists, therapists, nurse practitioner and office staff supporting the neuropsychiatrist. Work with an outstanding group of neurologists, neurosurgeons and psychiatrists
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Physician must have excellent clinical and patient relationship skills who is comfortable with medically ill patients
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.