Are you a diagnostic radiologist with a strong team spirit? Does practice autonomy intrigue you while still enjoying an exceptional team environment with the comradery of like-minded physicians? Is making a difference in the lives of your patients through state of the art technology and care right up your alley? If so, please consider joining the Radiology Associates of Nevada in Las Vegas! Below is a snapshot of the opportunity as well as hyperlinks to acquaint you with the practice and our affiliate hospitals, St. Rose Dominican Hospital (Dignity Health).
- Overnight Radiologist Partnership Track
- Cohesive group of 20+ sub-specialized radiologists covering the greater Las Vegas area for the past 45 years
- Only non-corporate owned radiology group in Las Vegas
- Mix of urgent care, ER, and inpatient reads (Level II trauma hospital)
- Candidates should be proficient in general diagnostic radiology, ER and acute inpatient cases, with efficiency to be able to read high volumes
- Experience or subspecialty training in body imaging, MRI, emergency, or neuroradiology is desirable.
- No procedures
- No vascular work required
- Overnight shift, 10pm to 7am Mon-Fri, 9pm to 7am Sat-Sun, PST
- 1 week on, 2 weeks off; plus 30 extra evening shifts per year.
- Partnership track with ownership in our 4 outpatient imaging centers
- Competitive compensation and employment agreement to include a first year income guarantee, a signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, profit sharing, life insurance, short and long term disability, malpractice, CME time/allowance)
- Our in-house team will help facilitate licensing, credentialing, and privileging requirements
- Successful candidates will be BC/BE radiologists
- 2023 Fellows are encouraged to apply. All fellowship training welcome, with a slight preference for Body, Neuro, MSK and Mammo fellowships
- 2023 Resident graduates who choose to forgo a fellowship are also encouraged to apply
- Starting compensation range: $450K - $500K
- World-class entertainment, dining, and recreational amenities
- Driving distance to vacation destinations in California, Utah and Arizona
- >930 daily flights to/from 120+ domestic & International cities
- 300+ sunny days annually
- No state income tax!
Radiology Associates of Nevada/Pueblo Medical Imaging
St. Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus
St. Rose Dominican Hospital - San Martin Campus
St. Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima Campus
This is an opportunity to join a community-based practice affiliated with Dignity Health. In many cases, providers will join an existing single-specialty or multi-specialty medical group (solo options are occasionally available). Physicians in an independent group tend to enjoy both the practice of medicine and the business side of health care. Some benefits of independent practice opportunities include:
- Exposure to and ability to impact all aspects of business operations associated with your practice
- Flexibility to adjust work/life balance to meet your personal and professional needs, since youre the one running the practice
- Choice of joining an established practice or developing a new independent practice
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. Rose Dominican Hospitals are part of Dignity Health, the nation's fifth largest non-for-profit health system. Our healing philosophy focused on Humankindness serves all people in need including our patients, visitors, guests, staff, physicians and the communities we serve. The Dignity Health system in southern Nevada has the only not for profit, faith-based network with three hospital campuses - St. Rose De Lima, St. Rose Siena and St. Rose San Martin. These mission-driven Hospitals are guided by our vision and core values providing compassionate, high quality, patient-centered care to address each patients physical, mental and spiritual needs.
Siena Hospital - Opened in 2000 to enhance and expand the services provided by the Rose De Lima Campus; this acute-care hospital houses 230 beds and is in the midst of an expansion that includes a new five-story hospital tower and four-story parking garage. The nearly 220,000 square foot tower will offer some of the most advanced medical amenities available today and will add almost 100 more private patient rooms. The tower will complement the tertiary services already available as well as the community based services of a Level III NICU, Level III trauma center, accredited chest pain center and Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center.
Las Vegas is so much more than just the Strip! Our beautiful valley is surrounded by mountainous desert scenery, and our sunny year-round climate sets the stage for hiking, biking, championship golf, and sight-seeingall just minutes from world-class restaurants and limitless entertainment options. Among the fastest growing cities in the nation, the Las Vegas metro area offers unparalleled cultural/recreational amenities and cutting edge health care.
Las Vegas and its surrounding suburbs offer a multitude of home choices, ranging from affluent family-friendly neighborhoods and high-rise condos overlooking the Strip to guard-gated custom-built homes and upscale apartments with a wealth of amenities. Less than 45 minutes from your home, you will find a world of natural beauty with Red Rock Canyon, Mt. Charleston, and Lake Mead. Weekend getaways to the Grand Canyon, Brianhead Ski Resort, Palm Springs, and Zion National Park are easy to reach with a short drive. Harry Reid Airport makes flights to the Pacific Northwest, ski destinations, and wine country convenient and affordable. Come join us in the middle of everything - there is no better place to live!
CommonSpirit Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.