Location: Westfield, New Jersey
Internal Number: 17311929
Atlantic Health System is Seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of the largest non-profit healthcare networks in New Jersey, is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join the AMG Primary Care at Westfield. This role is ideal for ambitious and skilled internal medicine physician to join a well-established practice with a robust staff.The additional physician will collaborate with the team to deliver comprehensive medical care to patients and engage in clinical care in the field of internal medicine. The ideal candidate could gain the long-term personal and professional satisfaction of serving patients in our diverse community.
Visit it us at booth #417 at ACOFP.23 in Orlando on March 29th to April 2nd!
The Internal Medicine physician will deliver comprehensive medical care to patients and engage in clinical care, teaching, research, or leadership in the field of internal medicine. In addition to the core expertise managing the clinical problems of chronic disease and the acutely ill, the Physician will work to enhance the performance of the department and the healthcare system by:
- Prompt and complete attention to all patient care needs including diagnosis, treatment, and the performance of medical procedures (within their scope of practice).
- Employing quality and process improvement techniques.
- Collaboration, communication, and coordination wiht all physicians and healthcare personnel caring for patients.
- Efficient use of departmental, hospital, and healthcare resources.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Open to new graduates and experienced physicians
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven group
- Experienced physicians and new physicians are encouraged to apply
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted aGreat Place to Work aa 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All resident and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System's physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Brian Mills, Physician Recruiter at Brian.Mills@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.