General Neurologist- Outpatient only- no call is required but it optional, if desired
Austin Area- Marble Falls, Texas
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a BC or BE Neurologist to join an established neurology clinic that is located right outside of Austin, in Marble Falls, Texas.
- Join an established general neurology practice at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Marble Falls to provide general neurological outpatient care to patients in the community.
- The Department of Neurology in Marble Falls is currently comprised of a part-time neurologist supported by nursing and administrative support.
- The work setting is outpatient but inpatient and call responsibilities are available for those interested.
- Monday-Friday in support of patient care needs is the expected routine work schedule.
- Taking call is optional. Acute strokes are handled by the regional tele-stroke team.
- Employed position with a comprehensive benefit package
- Epic EMR system
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America.It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
About Marble Falls, TX
Located nearby Austin, Marble Falls is enriched with scenic hill country beauty, a gorgeous lake, down-home cooking at one of the best restaurants in Texas, and world-class wineries. This inviting town, nestled among gently-sloping hills blanketed in vibrant wildflowers and forests of oak and pecan trees, provides an arresting backdrop for those who enjoy being outdoors. It also has plenty to offer those who enjoy more urban pursuits. Dine at unique restaurants, peruse private art galleries, and browse boutique shops in Marble Falls’ Main Street District. This fusion of outdoor adventure and urban elegance, set in a charming small town just 50 miles west of Austin, makes Marble Falls a great place to live.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits:At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME per year
Please submit your application and CV online to formally be considered. For more information, please send your CV and inquiry to Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, at Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org .
Doctorate Degree in Medicine Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board Employeeshallbecurrentlyboardcertifiedin his or her specialtyordemonstrate activepursuitofboardcertificationasdefinedby theappropriatespecialty boardoftheAmerican Board ofMedicalSpecialties or theBureau ofOsteopathicSpecialists.
Internal Number: 19006997
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!