Maryland Eye Institute is a well established eye care center located 20 minutes outside of Washington, D.C. Our doctors are nationally recognized by numerous organizations for their continued commitment to quality, safety, innovations and excellence. Our practice is seeking a BE/BC ophthalmologist to join our skilled Ophthalmology team. The ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Maryland Eye Institute. Our Doctors and team members are strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and place special emphasis on providing patient-centered care.
• Join a team of 4 Sub-Specialists
• Immediate ramp-up
• Highly productive practice with a very large referral base
• We offer great benefits including:
• Salary – Negotiable
• Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement and more
• Gym Membership Discount
• 5 weeks PTO per year
• Diagnose and treat wide range of eye diseases and conditions
• Performing necessary surgical procedures, including examinations both before and after surgery
• Initiate laboratory and pathology exams and specialty consults as necessary
• Exercise judgment in establishing priorities of medical care and consult with and refer to appropriate specialist in regards to high risk or complex patients
• Responsible for supervision of assigned or other advance practice providers (physician assistants and nurse practitioners) at the clinical site as applicable
• Fosters a professional, collaborative work environment with all team members and colleagues
• Participation in Quality Improvement (CQI) program and clinical projects for practice improvement when requested.
• Provide case management with other health care team members.
Contact Feri Naseh for more details.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Incentive based
Internal Number: 12345
About Maryland Eye Institute
Over 18 years of excellence in eye care. Maryland Eye Institute is located 20 minutes outside of Metro D.C.
Our state of the art facility provides the highest level of eye care using the high end diagnostic equipment including: Humphrey visual fields, corneal topography, SLT laser, Zeiss Premium OCT, Pascal Laser, YAG Laser for floaters and digital camera. For more info please visit our website: www.marylandeyeinstitute.com
MEI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.