Providence is calling a Rehab Aide (Physical Therapy, Days, 1.0) to Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Assist in the treatment of patients under the direct supervision of a licensed physical, occupational, or speech therapist.
- Maintain readiness of equipment and treatment areas.
- Obtain signatures, enter charges, coordinate schedules, and complete paperwork.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS - Healthcare provider (must be AHA accredited)
- Should possess a valid driver's license with safe driving record to be able to drive the rehab van for home evaluations and moving of equipment
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in an aide capacity in a hospital, skilled nursing facility, or other related medical field
- Physical Therapy student, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington is a full service hospital with some of the best technology, expertise, specialists and primary care physicians in the region. We have been named the 100 top hospitals in the United States by two separate, independent research companies, Solucient and Cleverly Associates. Walla Walla is located in the southeastern region of Washington state and offers a sunny, mild climate, the benefits of living in a historic college town, outdoor activities and excellent public & private schools at all levels.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Therapy Support (PTA, COTA, Rehab Aide)
Location: Washington-Walla Walla
Req ID: 152305