Providence is calling a Patient Care Coordinator (OB/GYN, Days, Full time - 1.0 FTE) to Providence Medical Group in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Schedule appointments, exams and procedures, and process forms and data.
- Patiently and effectively provide feedback and information to patients and their families.
- Provide information to assist patients in obtaining hospital and clinic services.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of clerical or customer service experience
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in a hospital or clinical setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Proficiency with business software such as Microsoft Office
- Experience with scheduling patient appointments
- Experience in using a multi-line phone and greeting customers
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Patient Services
Req ID: 153943