Find what you're looking for in your career, at PacMed as a Materials Logistics Specialist in Seattle, WA\.
This is a full time position \(40 hours per week\) and is eligible for benefits\.
Travel to PacMed Clinics will be required\.
We are seeking a Materials Logistic specialist to be responsible for logistic and support activities relating to the supply chain, receiving, inventory, stocking, storage, and movement of materials\. The Materials Logistics Specialist may also assist with the coordination of facility and ancillary support and contract management services and duties may apply to one or more clinic sites\.
In this position you will:
- Plan, organize, and perform most phases of product or service distribution activities and will be responsible for coordination and maintenance of the supply system or areas, in accord with established program and service parameters and protocols\.
- Work with providers and clinic staff to meet supply needs for patient support by identifying appropriate products, negotiating pricing, and ordering\.
- Organize and maintain records pertinent to stock levels, supply quantities issued, and other data; recommends and coordinates changes in supply level and line items as needed to support clinic operations and cost reduction goals and objectives\.
- Develop a "just in time" lean stocking system\. Develop and maintain reports on inventory and cost in relation to budget, verifies stock received vs\. AP report\. Maintain stocking system\.
- Contribute to the creation of operational procedures for inventory activities to ensure a high level of inventory accuracy\. \(i\.e\. Count par location inventory, Replenish par locations, Correct par location data errors, Calculate average par location usage, Conduct par inventory inquiries, delete par locations, maintain multiple par locations\.\)
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Access to reliable, insured transportation and a valid Washington Driver License\.
- Prior work experience in a medical environment and/or a warehouse or distribution center\.
- Successful completion of internal training and testing program forPacificMedicalCenter's Material Management Software Requisitioning Application\.
- Demonstrable knowledge of inventory management practices\.
- Word processing minimum requirement: 40 WPM
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Pacific Medical Center:
Pacific Medical Center is an expanding network of outpatient clinics providing primary and specialty care to the greater Seattle area and employing more than 150 providers representing most medical specialties\. Pacific Medical Centers is affiliated with Providence Health & Services, which operates 28 exceptional not\-for\-profit hospitals and more than 350 clinics across the West\. With hundreds of physician and advanced practice provider opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Pacific Medical Centers and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models\. Find what you are looking for in your next practice opportunity with Pacific Medical Centers\! Learn more at www\.pacmed\.org/providerjobs \.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Our mission is to provide respectful, high\-quality, patient\-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve\.
Pacific Medical Centers \(PacMed\) is a private, not‐for‐profit, multi‐specialty healthcare network in the Puget Sound region\. Our 9 convenient locations are staffed by a comprehensive network of more than 150 primary and specialty care professionals who are committed to providing the highest\-quality medical care and to developing a compassionate, long\-term relationship with each patient we serve\. Our personalized, patient\-centric system empowers and provides patientswith freedom and choices to partner in their care\. We provide immediate access to cutting\-edge technology, first\-class facilities and board\-certified specialists, many of whom have been listed as among "Seattle's Best Doctors\.", PacMed is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees\. We have been honored as a 2014 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association's Fit\-Friendly Worksites Recognition program\.
Job Category: Supply Chain
Req ID: 152250