Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Medical Education and Onboarding Coordinator \(1\.0, Days\) to work for the Medical Education department at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA\. This position coordinates onboarding for all trainees throughout the Swedish GME \(Graduate Medical Education\) system as well as serving as the liaison to community partners who maintain training relationships with Swedish\.At the system level, responsibilities include organizing and supporting New Resident/Fellow Orientation and Onboarding\.
In this position you will:
- Collect and maintain all files related to onboarded trainees as well as managing the web based application portal as needed
- Act as the primary liaison within Swedish Health System Departments to coordinate matrixed relationships for onboarding
- Provide training to Graduate Medical Education and Swedish caregivers on onboarding processes
- Provide direct administrative support to the Dental Residency Programs including accreditation assistance, recruitment, onboarding and graduation
- Support system level aspects of the New Innovations Residency Management System, including maintaining an active database of all GME trainees, trainee records, and verifications
- Provide ad hoc assistance for system level GME functions including Graduate Medical Education Committee, GME Manual and Policy maintenance, and Graduation/Promotion
- Provision and monitor all computer access processes and resources for onboarded learners
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training using web based tools\.
- Two to three years working in a medically or educationally related field
- Knowledge of graduate medical education program requirements
- Proficient with MS Office Suite programs
- Proven success with multi tasking, coordinating and facilitating multiple deadline driven priorities
- Ability to work with confidential information
About the First Hill Campus:
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Administrative Support \(Clinical\)
Req ID: 152197