Providence is calling a Senior Capital Field Project Manager to Providence Health & Services in Tarzana, CA.
We are seeking a Senior Capital Field Project Manager to be responsible for managing projects, critical timelines, and has accountability related to equipment planning and capital equipment enterprise-wide. This position will work as a critical project management role to end-user capital decisions and FFE project coordination of construction projects. Responsibilities include: managing strategic supplier relationships with regard to Capital Equipment sourcing, negotiation and administration of agreements for the Capital Sourcing contracts related to FFE requirements, needs and vendor management; managing and implementing capital initiatives and strategies; managing contracts, implementing standardization and initiative opportunities; managing "upward" toward enterprise-wide capital strategies; coordinating and facilitating resource sharing and consensus building processes and programs in collaboration with executive, administrative, clinical and non-clinical staff, and most importantly leading project management teams with the goal of effective capital planning. Projects range from $2500-$50M.
In this position you will:
- Manage capital equipment projects ranging from $2500-$50M, from budgeting, planning through installation.
- Lead end user group meeting to meet project objectives, goals and deadlines.
- Create and develop a specific transition plan for all equipment to new spaces.
- Coordinate vendor demonstrations and mock ups.
- Develop and monitor vendor performance objectives.
- Validate and manage proper warranty terms and documentation and communicate special terms to Clinical Engineering.
- Reconcile budget and facilitate release of funds in support of Accounts Payable including activity number reports, close out and tracking for all FFE related items.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- The position requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Construction Management or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- The position requires a minimum of five years' experience in supply chain management, construction management and/or equipment planning; preferably in a health system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially EXCEL and WORD.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the department you will serve.
Supply Chain Management supports the transformation of quality and affordable care by delivering excellence through a system wide, integrated supply chain that provides strategic leadership and services to customers and caregivers. This team is proud to be the service that fills the caring hands that heal patients.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supply Chain
Req ID: 122943