Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Clinical Social Worker \(0\.5, Days\) to work in Case Management at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA\.
The Clinical Social Worker is responsible for providing a full range of social work services including psychosocial assessment, treatment planning, therapeutic interventions, complex discharge planning, crisis intervention, referral and resource referral\.
In this position you will:
- Contribute to the development of a goal directed, age appropriate plan of care
- Interact with patients and physicians to explore the most appropriate setting to meet patient needs
- Communicates patient needs related to advancing the medical treatment plan and/or discharge plan to appropriate professionals and follows up\.
- Develops discharge plan through collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
- Provides therapeutic interventions and support related to patient/family adjusting to new diagnosis, change in level of care, family stressors, chronic illness, adjustment to childhood illness, termination of pregnancy, adoption, end of life, and multiple re\-admissions\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Licensed Social Work Associate \- Advanced \(LSWAA\) or Licensed Social Work Associate \- Independent Clinical \(LSWAIC\)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker \(LICSW\) or Advanced Social Worker \(LASW\) with Washington State Department of Health
- ACM/CCM Certification
- Previous experience in acute medical or mental healthcare in an inpatient or outpatient setting
About the First Hill Campus
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Social Work / Care Management / Counseling
Req ID: 149012