Find what you're looking for in your career, at PacMed as an Enrollment Coordinator\-USFHP in Seattle, WA\.
This is a 1\.0 FTE \(40 hours per week\) position with our USFHP department and is eligible for benefits\.
The USFHP Enrollment Coordinator will provide marketing, enrollment, eligibility, and financial functions for USFHP\. The functions include marketing USFHP enrollment, mailing and processing enrollment applications, processing enrollment transfers, verifying eligibility through the DEERS computer system\.
In this position you will:
- Research and resolve eligibility issues\.
- Dis\-enroll members who have lost eligibility\.
- Notify enrollees of changes in enrollment\.
- Provide customer service by phone and in person\.
- Prepare yearly enrollment fees, quarterly billing for enrollment fees, receives and posts paid fees, sends out past due notices, collection of overdue fees, and responds to calls regarding status of enrollment fees\.
- Be responsible for maintaining coordination and reconciliation with the governments information systems including DEERS\. PMC's capitation revenue is completely dependent upon this function\.
- Maintain oversight over the government's application of enrollment policies and procedures\.
- Be responsible for performing challenging negotiations and problem resolution\.
- Be responsible for accurate enrollment and dis\-enrollment on DOES\.
- Perform technical processing of enrollment applications\.
- Enter enrollments and disenrollments in the IDX database\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required\.
- US Citizenship, required\.
- Required to obtain ADP 2 security status\.
- Three years of health care business office experience with progressive responsibilities\.
- Knowledge of USFHP program or TRICARE benefits\.
- Appropriate typing skills\.
- Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel\.
Preferred Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration or Business Administration\.
- Knowledge of TRICARE/CHAMPUS benefits\.
- Experience with DEERS/DOES\.
- Proficiency in Access, and PowerPoint\.
Pacific Medical Center:
Pacific Medical Center is an expanding network of outpatient clinics providing primary and specialty care to the greater Seattle area and employing more than 150 providers representing most medical specialties\. Pacific Medical Centers is affiliated with Providence Health & Services, which operates 28 exceptional not\-for\-profit hospitals and more than 350 clinics across the West\. With hundreds of physician and advanced practice provider opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Pacific Medical Centers and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models\. Find what you are looking for in your next practice opportunity with Pacific Medical Centers\! Learn more at www\.pacmed\.org/providerjobs\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Our mission is to provide respectful, high\-quality, patient\-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve\.
Pacific Medical Centers \(PacMed\) is a private, not‐for‐profit, multi‐specialty healthcare network in the Puget Sound region\. Our 9 convenient locations are staffed by a comprehensive network of more than 150 primary and specialty care professionals who are committed to providing the highest\-quality medical care and to developing a compassionate, long\-term relationship with each patient we serve\. Our personalized, patient\-centric system empowers and provides patientswith freedom and choices to partner in their care\. We provide immediate access to cutting\-edge technology, first\-class facilities and board\-certified specialists, many of whom have been listed as among "Seattle's Best Doctors\.", PacMed is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees\. We have been honored as a 2014 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association's Fit\-Friendly Worksites Recognition program\.
Job Category: Administrative Support \(Clinical\)
Req ID: 145397