Providence is calling a Manager Sourcing, Region and Facility to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Manager Sourcing, Region and Facility to be accountable for the collaborative development, integration, implementation, and optimization of the One SCM Strategy for the Market and Facility level contracting which exceeds $100 Million annually. This role works with key business and operational stakeholders in the Market, leading, and partnering on OSCM strategic integration efforts; developing and supporting and executing on the strategic plan for Providence System, Region and Facility level initiatives; ensuring a compliant, effective, and streamlined operational OSCM experience for internal business partners.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for System, Region and Facility level contracting exceeding $100 Million annually.
- Oversee all Region and Facility level contracting and collaborate with the other Sourcing Directors to coordinate Market and System Standardization efforts and move contracts toward enterprise wide strategies where possible.
- Collaborate with Value Analysis leads to maximize Market and facility utilization opportunities.
- Manage Facility based contracting into System and Region level contracts where appropriate.
- Responsible for vendor relationships with specific emphasis on Region and Facility level, price/service negotiations, vendor integrity and ethics in procurement activities.
- Provide OSCM leadership and group facilitation to OSCM and operations leadership in order to achieve strategic goals and initiatives without compromising patient care.
- Communicate effectively with Region and Facility based executive and operations leadership to ensure that existing levels of contracting service and savings are maintained.
- Ensure that System, Region and Facility level sourcing programs and resulting contracts operate in accordance with federal and state regulations.
- Develop and manage the OSMC strategic plan for Region and Facility level contracts and monitors contract compliance.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- A Bachelor's degree in business or finance or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- The position requires a minimum of 3 years of Region or enterprise level strategic sourcing or program management experience in a healthcare setting, and 7 years total relevant supply chain management experience.
- Experience sourcing and contracting for medical and non-medical supplies at a Region or large Facility level.
- Experience creating and successfully executing strategic plans for highly complex issues.
- Healthcare business operations and/or financial management experience in a healthcare setting.
- Experience standardizing complex and disparate processes within a large healthcare organization.
- Experience in process improvement methodology, change management, and operational improvement in complex systems.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- A Master's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, or a related field.
- Experience with strategy development and contract management.
About the department you will serve.
Supply Chain Management supports the transformation of quality and affordable care by delivering excellence through a system wide, integrated supply chain that provides strategic leadership and services to customers and caregivers. This team is proud to be the service that fills the caring hands that heal patients.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supply Chain
Req ID: 146072