Providence is calling a Medical Laboratory Technician (Night Shift, .875 FTE) to Providence Mount Carmel Hospital in Colville, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Perform routine and complex tests in hematology, chemistry, microbiology, and immunohematology.
- Responsible for planning, performing, and evaluating laboratory testing analysis.
- Maintain communications with physicians, patients, other hospital personnel, professional associations, and other organizations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's Degree in related health science
- Medical Lab Tech with National Certification (ASCP) or equivalent
- Working knowledge of computer application software and LIS (Laboratory Information System).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience in medical laboratory in a medium to high complexity laboratory
About the hospital you will serve.
Mount Carmel Hospital is a Critical Access hospital in Colville, WA serving a three county area in Northeast Washington. We are a progressive, full service hospital offering advanced medical and surgical care as well as specialty support and outpatient services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Lab (Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Technologist)
Req ID: 139610